In earlier versions of 1Password, attachments were not included when using with the WLAN server. Make sure you have the latest versions of 1Password on all your computers and mobile devices:
- Mac: 1Password 5 or later
- Windows: 1Password 4
- iOS: 1Password 6 or later
- Android: 1Password 4 or later
If you’re using the WLAN server on Windows
On Windows, the WLAN server does not sync attachments from vaults in the Agile Keychain format. Choose one of the options to resolve this:
- Sync without the WLAN server. All other sync options include attachments.
- Switch to the OPVault format. The WLAN server syncs attachments from vaults in the OPVault format.
- Create a new vault in the OPVault format. In 1Password, choose File > New 1Password Vault. For “Save as type”, choose “1Password Vault (*.opvault)“.
If you’re syncing on an Android device
On Android, syncing with the WLAN server does not sync attachments. To resolve this, you can choose to sync without the WLAN server. All other sync options include attachments.
Get more help
If your attachments still aren’t syncing, send us a diagnostics report from each device.