1Password is not installed in your browser. Install it now.
To make sure Safari is automatically updating the 1Password extension:
- Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the Extensions icon, then select 1Password from the list. The version number will be listed on the right.
- Turn on “Automatically update extensions from the Safari Extensions Gallery”.
Chrome will automatically update the extension to the latest version. To check which version you have installed:
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar and choose More Tools > Extensions.
- Find the 1Password extension and click Details to see the version number.
To make sure Firefox is automatically updating the 1Password extension:
- Click the Firefox menu in the toolbar and choose Add-ons.
- Find 1Password in the list and click More to see the version number.
- Click and turn on Update Add-ons Automatically. To check for updates immediately, click and choose Check for Updates.
The 1Password extension for Internet Explorer can only be used with 1Password 4 for Windows. It’s updated along with the application, so you don’t need to update it separately. Learn how to keep 1Password up to date.