If you see a Primary vault in the 1Password apps, you may not have an account yet. You can migrate your existing data to a 1Password account.
If you’re having trouble signing in
Make sure all your details are correct. If you’re not sure, you can find them in your Emergency Kit:
- Email address. If you have multiple 1Password accounts and email addresses, make sure you’re using the email address you used to sign up for this account.
- Secret Key. If you have multiple 1Password accounts, make sure you’re using the right Secret Key for this account. Can’t find your Secret Key?
- 1Password account password. If you have multiple 1Password accounts or vaults, make sure you’re using the right password for this account. It may not be the same password you use to unlock 1Password on your computers or mobile devices. Can’t remember your account password?
If you’re asked for a sign-in address
Team and business accounts have their own unique web address on 1Password.com. If you don’t know yours:
- Go to https://start.1password.com/signin/team
- Click “Find my account”.
- Enter the email address associated with your team account.
You can also find your sign-in address in your Emergency Kit.
If you don’t have a team or business account, and you’re asked for your sign-in address, enter
my.1password.eu depending on the region you chose when you created your account.
Get more help
If you still can’t sign in, make sure 1Password isn’t experiencing an outage that could prevent you from signing in. If there are no reported incidents or outages, contact 1Password Support. We’ll never ask you for your account password, Secret Key, or Emergency Kit.