If you’re having trouble signing in
Make sure that all your details are correct. If you’re not sure, you can find them in your Emergency Kit:
- Email address. If you have multiple 1Password accounts and email addresses, make sure you’re using the email address you used to sign up for this account.
- Secret Key. If you have multiple 1Password accounts, make sure you’re using the right Secret Key for this account. Can’t find your Secret Key?
- Master Password. If you have multiple 1Password accounts or vaults, make sure you’re using the right password for this account. It may not be the same password you use to unlock 1Password on your computers or mobile devices. Can’t remember your Master Password?
If you’re asked for a sign-in address
Team and business accounts have their own unique web address on 1Password.com. If you don’t know yours:
- Go to https://start.1password.com/signin/team
- Click “Find my account”.
- Enter the email address associated with your team account.
You can also find your sign-in address in your Emergency Kit.
If you don’t have a team or business account, and you’re asked for your sign-in address, enter
Get more help
If you still can’t sign in, contact 1Password Support. We’ll never ask you for your Master Password, Secret Key, or Emergency Kit.