With 1Password Business, you can create reports to see who has access to what, and when they’ve accessed it. You can create reports for individual team members or vaults, or for your entire team.
You can create reports if you’re an owner, administrator, or part of a group with the View Administrative Sidebar permission.
To get started, sign in to your account on 1Password.com. Then learn how to create a:
Create a usage report for a team member or vault
To create a usage report, click Dashboard in the sidebar. Then click Create Usage Report and choose a team member or vault.
A usage report for a team member includes:
- Access: The number of vaults, groups, and items the team member can access.
- Usage: A list of items showing when they were last accessed.
A usage report for a vault includes:
- Access: The number of people and groups with access to a vault.
- Usage: A list of items showing when they were last accessed, and by whom.
When you create a report, you’ll see information for the last month. To see information for a different time period, click Date Range and adjust the selection. You can also adjust Vaults Included (for team member reports) or People Included (for vault reports).
If someone can no longer access an item, you’ll see next to the Last Used date.
About item usage
Item usage is reported any time a team member:
- Copies, fills, or reveals a password
- Exports, prints, or shares an item
- Edits an item
- Views an item on 1Password.com
- Accesses an item using the command-line tool
Create a team report
To create a team report, click Dashboard in the sidebar. Then click Create Team Report.
A team report includes the number of people, groups, and vaults in your account. You’ll also see a list of every team member and guest, including:
- Their current status
- When they last signed in
- The number of devices they’ve signed in with
- The number of items in their Private vault
- If two-factor authentication is enabled
Some things can’t be reported:
- You can’t see which items team members have accessed in vaults you don’t have access to, including their Private vaults.
- You can’t create reports for team members who have been removed from your team.