About the Pro features
Get the most out of 1Password with the Pro features:
- Apple Watch app. It’s 1Password on your wrist. Quickly look up credit cards, garage door codes, and more.
- Store one-time passwords. No need to use a separate app or text messages for two-factor authentication.
- View attachments. Keep passport photos, PDF documents, and receipts safely in your vault. Access them with a single tap.
- Stay organized with tags. Tag items you carry in your wallet, so you can quickly look up your credit card numbers and rewards cards.
- Add custom fields. You know those annoying security questions? Now you can record your answers to them in 1Password.
- Add multiple URLs. If one site has multiple login pages, save time and effort by creating a single item that works with all of them.
- Multiple vaults. Connect to as many existing vaults on Dropbox as you want.
- Create items in additional categories. Wireless Routers, Software Licenses, and more!
Get the Pro features
If you have a 1Password account
The best way to unlock the Pro features is to sign in to your 1Password account. Not only does a 1Password account come with the Pro features, it also includes the full versions of the 1Password apps for Mac, Windows, and Android.
Don’t have a 1Password membership? Try one free for 30 days. After you have your new account, move your existing 1Password data to it.
If you don’t want a 1Password account
Alternatively, you can unlock the Pro features with a one-time, in-app purchase. Open and unlock 1Password. Tap Settings > Pro features, then tap the green price button and confirm your purchase.
If you already purchased the Pro features
Make sure all your devices are signed in with the correct Apple ID, then restore the purchase. Open and unlock 1Password. Tap Settings > Pro features, then tap Restore Purchase.
To share the Pro features with your family
If you have a 1Password Families account, everyone in your family gets the Pro features.