On your Mac, 1Password will notify you when:
- a new update is available
- there is an issue syncing that requires your attention
To open Notifications preferences, choose Apple ( ) menu > System Preferences, then click Notifications. Select 1Password 7 or 1Password Updater in the sidebar, then view or change your settings.
To view or change your Notifications settings:
- On the Home screen, open the Settings app.
- Tap Notifications, then tap 1Password.
To prevent notifications from persisting after the one-time password has been cleared from your clipboard, deselect Lock Screen and Notification Center.
On Android, 1Password will let you know when syncing completes with a pop-up notification. To disable this:
- Open and unlock 1Password.
- Tap Settings > Sync.
- Tap to turn off Notifications.
Successful sync notifications are automatically dismissed after 8 seconds. If there was an error during sync, the notification will remain in the notification area. To disable this:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps > 1Password.
- Tap to turn off “Show notifications”.
That will disable both the pop-ups and the sync errors in the notification area.