1Password subscription billing is fair, flexible, and easy to understand:
- Get all the 1Password apps for free.
- Choose monthly or annual billing.
- Invite people to a family or team at any time.
- Receive credit if you remove someone.
- Keep account perks and credit if you cancel.
- Access your data even if you stop paying.
Get all the 1Password apps for free
Every 1Password membership incudes the latest versions of all the 1Password apps.
Learn more about the benefits of a 1Password membership.
Choose monthly or annual billing
You can choose monthly or annual billing:
- Monthly. You’ll be billed every month on the same date you received your first invoice, which may not be the first day of the month.
- Annual. You’ll be billed every year on the same date you received your first invoice.
You’ll receive your first invoice 30 days after you create your account. Learn more about managing your subscription.
Invite people to a family or team at any time
If you have a family account, 5 family members are included in your subscription. You’ll only be charged for additional family members after you have more than five. If you have a team account, you’re charged for the current number of team members and guests in each billing cycle.
If you add additional family or team members, you’ll be charged a prorated amount for the remaining time in your billing cycle.
When you add someone:
- Monthly. The prorated amount will be added to your next invoice.
- Annual. The prorated amount will be invoiced by the next day.
Receive credit if you remove someone
If you remove a family or team member, a prorated credit will be added to your account.
Account credits are automatically applied to your next invoice. If your credit balance covers the amount due, then you won’t be charged for that billing period.
Keep your account credit if you cancel
If you have account credit when you cancel your subscription, it will remain in your account. As long as you don’t delete your account, you can use the credit if you start your subscription again later. Unused credits are nonrefundable.
Access your data even if you stop paying
Your data is yours. Even if you cancel your subscription and your account is frozen, you can still sign in to 1Password.com or in the apps to view and export your data.