You can manage two-factor authentication if you’re an owner, administrator, or part of a group with the Manage Settings permission.
Manage two-factor authentication
Select the options you’d like your team to use. You can:
- Enforce two-factor authentication for everyone on your team.
- Allow security keys.
- Use Duo, a third-party option that’s automatically enforced.
- Turn off two-factor authentication completely.
Enforce two-factor authentication
Your team will need to set up two-factor authentication when they sign up, sign in on a new device, or the next time they unlock 1Password.
You can create a team report to see who uses two-factor authentication.
- Turn on two-factor authentication for your 1Password account
- Manage team policies in 1Password Business
- Use your security key as a second factor for your 1Password account
- Use Duo for your team
- Enforce 1Password account password requirements in 1Password Business
- Authentication and encryption in the 1Password security model