1Password can import your passwords from RoboForm. When you import from RoboForm:
- Your RoboForm logins will be converted into 1Password logins.
- Only passwords will be imported. Identities, safenotes, and other items will not be imported.
To import your data from RoboForm, you’ll need RoboForm 8 (or later) for Mac or Windows.
Step 1: Export your data from RoboForm
Before you export your data from RoboForm, temporarily turn off any backup software you may be using, so the unencrypted export file isn’t backed up. Then follow these steps:
- Open RoboForm on your Mac or PC and enter your RoboForm Master Password if asked.
- Choose File > Export, then select:
- Data to export
- Location (a file on your desktop)
- Format: CSV file
- Click Export and save the file to your desktop.
Step 2: Import your data into 1Password
To import your data on 1Password.com:
- Sign in to your account on 1Password.com.
- Click your account name in the top right and choose Import.
- Click RoboForm.
- Choose the vault you want to import your data into. If you’re importing personal data, choose the Personal or Private vault.
- Click inside the dotted rectangle to open a file browser. Browse to your desktop and select the CSV file you created earlier.
After you’ve imported your information into 1Password, delete the unencrypted CSV file, and turn on any backup software you turned off earlier.
- Uninstall RoboForm to avoid conflicts with 1Password.
- Get the 1Password extension to save and fill passwords on the web.
If you’re having trouble importing your RoboForm data, contact 1Password Support.