Add a second owner to your team as soon as possible to make sure everyone on your team always has access when they need it, including you.
People in the Security group can view security reports and account activity.
You’ll only see this group after you set up the domain breach report.
Manage group membership
To add or remove people from the built-in groups:
- Sign in to your 1Password account.
- Click Groups in the sidebar to see a list of your groups.
- Click Owners, Administrators, or Security.
- Click Manage in the People section.
- Select or deselect team members, then click Update Group Members.
Appendix: Default permissions
|View Administrative Sidebar||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|View Security Reports||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|Invite & Remove People||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|Manage All Groups||✅||✅||❌||❌|
Create Vaults is not turned on by default for team members on teams created before April 9, 2017.