When you provide feedback on 1Password.com, some basic diagnostics information is included with your message.
Your secrets are not included with your feedback
We only use the feedback you provide to help improve 1Password. None of your sensitive 1Password data or secrets are ever sent to us.
- Your 1Password account password is not included.
We don’t log or store your account password anywhere, and we’ll never ask you for it.
- Your Secret Key is not included.
We don’t log your Secret Key, and we’ll never ask you for it.
- Your 1Password data is not included.
We’ll never ask for your data file or any information it contains.
Information included when you use the feedback form
When you use the Give Feedback form, the following information is included:
- Message entered in the feedback form
- Contact preference based on your selection
- Email of the account you’re currently signed into on your browser
- Current URL path where the form is submitted from