You’re a family organizer if you created your family account. As a family organizer, your role is to manage your family members and the resources they have access to. You can manage:
- Family members. Invite family members to your account.
- Guests. Give people temporary access to a vault in your family account, and remove them when they no longer need access.
- Vaults. Create vaults and share them with your family.
- Recovery. Restore access for family members who forget their Master Password or can’t find their Secret Key.
- Billing. Manage your subscription, payment details, and invoices.
- Settings. Change your account name, family portrait, and account type. You can also delete your family account.
Make sure you have at least one other family organizer. That way, if you can’t sign in, someone will be able to help you.
Add or remove a family organizer