You can enjoy the security and simplicity of 1Password on your favorite operating system. Sign up today to try 1Password free for 30 days.
With full support for Linux and Chrome OS, 1Password X is exactly where you need it to be.
1Password X connects directly to your 1Password account to give you the complete 1Password experience in your web browser.
Generate strong passwords for your accounts, fill logins with a single click, and manage your secure information with ease. And it uses end-to-end encryption to sync with 1Password on your Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
Our best extension yet
1Password X is packed with features to rival our desktop and mobile apps:
- Sign in to sites effortlessly with the inline filling menu
- Automatically detect credit card and address forms
- Create unique, memorable passwords
- Autofill two-factor authentication codes
- Fill HTTP basic authentication prompts
- Customize generated passwords to meet your needs
- Manage multiple vaults and accounts, including team and family accounts
Power tools for power users
Add a world-class password manager to your Linux workflow.
The 1Password command-line tool puts all the power of 1Password at your fingertips. Use it as a text-based 1Password client or to integrate 1Password with your own scripts and workflows:
- Securely authenticate with your 1Password account
- Decrypt, list, and view vaults and items
- Generate TOTP codes
- Create items and upload documents
- Manage team members in a team or business account
1Password for your open source project
Do you manage an open source software team? Let us know so we can say thank you! Create a pull request in our GitHub repository, and we’ll give you a complimentary 1Password Teams account to store, share, and manage your team’s secure credentials.
Sign up now
To use 1Password on Linux, you need a 1Password membership. Your first 30 days are free.