Open Get the Apps in your browser, then download 1Password for your Android device.
Open a browser on your computer and sign in to your 1Password account. Click your name in the top right, then click “Get the Apps”.
Open the Google Play Store on your Android device, then tap Search and type 1Password. Tap
Installnext to 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet to download it.
Add your account
Add your account to 1Password for Android so you can view and manage your passwords.
Open the 1Password app and tap 1Password.com below “Already using 1Password?”.
Tap “Scan your Setup Code” and scan the code under Step Two in your browser.
Enter your Master Password and sign in.
Turn on Autofill and Accessibility
Adjust your settings so you can fill and save usernames and passwords in apps and browsers.
- Turn on Fingerprint Unlock to unlock 1Password with your fingerprint.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor.
- Turn on Autofill to fill and save in apps and supported browsers.
- In the list of Autofill services, tap 1Password, then tap OK.
- Turn on Accessibility to fill in apps and browsers.
- In the list of accessibility services, tap 1Password and turn it on.
- Tap OK, then tap to go back.
Learn how to use 1Password to manage your passwords, credit cards, secure notes, and more.
If you have any trouble setting up or using 1Password, contact your IT team.