Save a crash report for 1Password for Windows
- Open 1Password and repeat the steps that cause 1Password to crash.
- Open the Start menu, type
Event Viewer to find the Event Viewer app, and open it.
- On the left, double-click Custom Views below Event Viewer (Local) to expand it.
- Select Administrative Events below Custom Views.
- Select all events that have occurred since the crash: select the most recent event, then press the Shift key, and select the last event.
- Choose Action > Copy > Copy Details as Text.
- Open Notepad, paste the details into a new text file, and save it as
1Password Crash Report.