When a new version of the 1Password SCIM bridge is available, follow these steps to update it. Your configuration will persist after reinstallation.
- Release the app’s static IP address.
- Visit the Google Kubernetes Engine console , click the “SCIM bridge by 1Password” app instance, then click Delete.
- Install the SCIM bridge again in the same project using the same cluster.
- Promote the app’s ephemeral IP address to a static IP address.
- Update the DNS record for the SCIM bridge to point to the new static IP address.
- Visit the SCIM bridge domain in your browser, and enter your OAuth bearer token to confirm that the upgrade was successful.