Before you use 1Password to fill credit cards and addresses
In addition to filling passwords, 1Password also fills credit cards and addresses. If you haven’t already installed the 1Password extension, do that now.
Save a credit card or address in 1Password
Before you can fill a credit card or address, you’ll need to save it in 1Password.
- Open and unlock 1Password.
- Click then select Credit Card or Identity (to save an address).
- Enter all the information you want 1Password to fill for you, then click Save.
Fill a credit card or address in your browser
Visit a web page where you’d like to fill a credit card or address, like an online shopping checkout or a registration form. Then follow these steps:
- Click the 1Password button in your browser.
- Click Credit Card or Identity, then select the one you want to fill. 1Password will fill the information on the page.
You can also fill passwords: