About the message
You may have trouble signing up for 1Password if you’re using:
- a poor Wi-Fi or cellular connection
- a VPN
- a firewall, proxy server, antivirus, or other security software
- an ad blocker or other content blocker
- an old or incompatible browser
What you should do
If you see an error when you try to create a 1Password account, try the following steps:
- Restart your wireless router or connect to a more reliable network and try again.
- Turn off your VPN and try again.
- Add the 1Password ports and domains to your whitelist and try again.
- Turn off your ad blocker or content blocker and try again.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of a supported browser: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera, or Microsoft Edge. Then try again.
Get more help
If you still can’t create an account, contact 1Password Support.