- If you can’t find your data, or it’s not on all of your devices
Get help if your 1Password data is missing, like if it’s not syncing to some of your devices.
- If you forgot your 1Password account password or you can’t unlock the app
Get help when you’re having issues unlocking 1Password because you lost your account password or it isn’t accepted.
- If you see “1Password cannot be open during installation”
Get help when you see a message that 1Password cannot be open while trying to update the app from the App Store.
- If you see “1Password is damaged and can’t be opened”
Get help when you see a message that you need to delete 1Password and download it again from the App Store.
- If you see “1Password failed to connect to 1Password mini” when trying to open 1Password
Get help when you can’t unlock 1Password because it fails to connect to 1Password mini.
- If you see “extra copies of 1Password found”
Get help when multiple copies of 1Password on your Mac are causing trouble opening or updating the app.
- If your device was lost or stolen, and it has your 1Password data on it
Get help when you lose your device. Find out how 1Password protects your information and what you should do.
- 1Password backups
Learn everything you need to know about how 1Password backs up your data.
- About the 1Password Unencrypted Export format
Learn all the details about 1PUX files, including their file and data structures.
- How to change your 1Password account password
You can change your account password at any time, like when you want to make it stronger or if it was used for another account.
- How to export your data from the 1Password desktop app
You can export your information from the 1Password app on your computer if you want to move it to a different app.
- How to open a .agilekeychain_zip backup
You can open a .agilekeychain_zip backup created with 1Password 3 for Mac on your Mac or Windows PC.
- How to uninstall 1Password
You can completely remove the 1Password app, 1Password in your browser, and all your 1Password data.