- If you see “data folder no longer exists” or “1Password is unlinked from Dropbox” on your Android device
Get help when the vault you were syncing with was moved or your Dropbox account is unlinked.
- If you see “Vault Mismatch” on your iPhone or iPad
Get help when the data on your iOS device doesn’t match what’s on Dropbox.
- If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox
Get help when you’re having problems syncing with Dropbox, like when items you create on one device aren’t showing up on another.
- If you’re having trouble syncing with iCloud
Get help when you are having problems syncing with iCloud, like when items you create on one device aren’t showing up on another.
- If you’re having trouble using the WLAN server
Get help when you are having problems with the WLAN server on your Mac or in 1Password 4 on your Windows PC.
- If your attachments aren’t syncing when using the WLAN server
Get help when the WLAN server is syncing everything except your file attachments.
- How to keep a copy of a standalone vault updated in a folder
You can put a copy of a standalone vault in a folder on your Mac or Windows PC, and 1Password will automatically keep it up to date.
- How to sync 1Password with Dropbox
You can sync 1Password with Dropbox, so you can access your data on all your Macs, Windows PCs, iOS and Android devices.
- How to sync 1Password with iCloud
You can sync 1Password with iCloud, so you can access your Primary vault on your other Macs and iOS devices.
- How to use the WLAN server
You can sync your Mac with your iOS or Android devices over a local wireless network.