- About family organizers in 1Password Families
Learn how to manage your family account and designate other people as family organizers.
- Add and remove family members
Learn how to invite people to your family account, and delete their accounts
- Implement a recovery plan for your family
Learn how to make sure everyone in your family always has access when they need it, including you.
- Recover accounts for family or team members
You can restore access for a family or team member if they forget their Master Password or can’t find their Secret Key.
- Share passwords with your family
Learn how to give everyone in your family access to the items they need, like wireless network passwords or shared credit cards.
- Share with guests in 1Password Families
Learn how to invite someone as a guest if you want them to have limited access to your family’s data.
- If you can’t sign in to your 1Password account
Get help signing in to your 1Password account, like when you can’t find your Secret Key or don’t know the sign-in address for your team.
- If you see “1Password wants to use 1Password.com to sign in”
Get help if you use Duo multi-factor authentication with 1Password and Safari asks you to use 1Password.com to sign in.
- If your 1Password account is frozen
Get help if you see a message that your 1Password account is frozen, and find out how to reactivate your subscription.
- 1Password in your region
1Password was designed with you in mind. You can choose where your data is hosted and which currency you pay in.
- About 1Password subscription billing
Learn everything you need to know about paying for your 1Password membership.
- About taxes for 1Password
Learn how sales tax and VAT are assessed, and what to do if your company or non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- Change your 1Password account type
Learn how to upgrade to 1Password Families, 1Password Teams, or 1Password Business. Or switch to an individual account.
- How to delete your 1Password account
You can delete your 1Password account if you want to permanently remove your data from the service.
- If you started your subscription using an in-app purchase on your Android device
Get help with your subscription if you signed up in the 1Password app on your Android device.
- If you started your subscription using an in-app purchase on your Apple device
Get help with your subscription if you signed up in the 1Password app on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
- Manage your 1Password subscription
You can manage your subscription, add credit cards, and view invoices on 1Password.com.
- Redeem 1Password Gift Cards
Learn how to pay for a 1Password membership with a gift card you bought yourself or received from someone else.