Use 1Password on your Apple Watch to quickly look up information you need:
- credit card numbers and PINs
- two-factor authentication codes
- insurance IDs
- passport numbers
- garage door codes
Set up 1Password on your Apple Watch
Before you can start using 1Password on your Apple Watch, you’ll need to get 1Password on your iPhone. Then follow these steps:
- Open and unlock 1Password.
- Tap Settings.
- Turn on Enable Apple Watch.
Add and remove items from your Apple Watch
To add an item to your Apple Watch:
- Open and unlock 1Password on your iPhone.
- Tap an item and scroll to the bottom of its details.
- Tap Add to Apple Watch.
To see all the items you have added to your Watch, tap Organize and choose Apple Watch from the list of tags.
To remove an item from your Apple Watch, tap it, then tap “Remove from Apple Watch”.
View items on your Apple Watch
To open 1Password on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown and tap on the Home screen.
To view an item, tap it. To return to the item list, tap the back arrow in the top left of the screen.
You can add 1Password to the Dock to access it quickly:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Dock.
- Tap Edit, then add or remove apps and choose 1Password from the list.
Press the side button to open the Dock and access 1Password.
Only items you add to Apple Watch will be available on your Apple Watch, and some items can’t be added to Apple Watch.
You can add these items to Apple Watch:
- Secure Note
- Credit Card
- Bank Account
- Driver License
- Social Security Number
- Wireless Router
These items can’t be added to Apple Watch:
- Email Account
- Outdoor License
- Reward Program
- Software License
If you see “Add items from 1Password on your phone. Requires Apple Watch device PIN” on your Apple Watch:
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Passcode, then tap Enable Passcode.
If you don’t see 1Password on your Apple Watch:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap My Watch.
- Scroll down and tap 1Password.
- Turn on “Show App on Apple Watch”.
Using 1Password on your Apple Watch requires 1Password 6.5 or later.